Due to the growing Muslim population, The Sutton Coldfield Muslim Association (SCMA) is seeking to appoint a Female teacher to teach Islamic education to young female students from September 2018.
The SCMA is situated on Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield. It has been catering for the needs of local Muslims for many years. The local Muslim population is varied and now has many Muslims from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and the Middle Eastern countries.
Currently, children between the ages of 5-14 attend the Madrassah with classes run on weekday evenings lasting two hours.
The person we are looking for will ideally:
1) Be certified by a reputable Islamic institution and ideally be a Hafiza or Aalima
2) Have a comprehensive knowledge of Islamic Shari’ah, Quran, Hadith, seerah and Islamic jurisprudence
3) Be fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication
4) Be dynamic, innovative, forward thinking, committed and able to attend to the spiritual needs of the young Muslims
5) Take an active role in the Madrassa and set the highest standards for teaching and learn-ing
6) Take pride in Islamic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched cur-riculum
1) Competitive rates of pay
2) A highly dedicated and supportive Management team striving to achieve excellence in serving the community
3) Professional development support at all levels to further the expertise and qualifications of staff
To apply please send your current CV to email@example.com please note that newly qualified Aalima’s will be considered for this post.
SCMA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Download the Job Description by clicking on the link below:
SCMA Female Teacher Job Description 08072018_RHY_v1